Quality policy is a part of the basic policy of the Chamber system of Republic of Srpska, it is based upon constant improvement of the quality of business and represents the frame for defining the Quality Goals.Chamber system of Republic of Srpska consists of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Republic of Srpska, headquatered in Banja Luka, and five regional Chambers: Banja Luka, Bijeljina, Doboj, East Sarajevo and Trebinje.The main task of the Chamber system is representing interest of the economy before authorities, especially in preparation of economic legislature, regarding adoption of measures and mechanisms of economic system, economic policy and development policies. Regional chambers support development processes in their regions, taking care on overall development, goals and interests of the economy. Users of Chamber services are enterprises, banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions, performing activities relevant for the economy. Establishing the quality management system according to ISO 9001:2008, Chamber system adopted key elements of the Quality policy and decided for:
- Providing services to the members and other interested parties,
- Promoting members in the country and abroad,
- Supporting adjustment of the economy to the European standards,
- Realizing professional education programmes,
- Business counseling and informing,
- Constant monitoring of economy needs and adjustment of the Chamber services to it.
The quality management system of the Chamber is focused on continuous discovery of defects in operations and their elimination through contribution of all employees and the innovation of processes and operations.