To become a leading institution in Republic of Srpska in the field of representing the interests of its economy, promoting and linking the economy, business, education, information and advisory services.
For the purpose of economic development of Republic of Srpska, as a common mission of our members, we have been entrusted to:
- represent the interests of the economy before the authorities and thus create conditions for the improvement of operations;
- create and improve business ties with foreign countries and to present Republic of Srpska economy in the country and abroad;
- provide a professional education, business information and counseling.
- Creating a more favorable environment for economic activity within the overall economic system;
- Increasing competitiveness of the economy of Republic of Srpska;
- Improving business cooperation through the promotion of Republic of Srpska economy in the country and abroad;
- Participation in the social dialogue in order to achieve stable economic relations;
- Increase efficiency of Chamber activities and its promotion.
The Annual Work Programme shall define framework tasks of the Chamber, which, during the year, if necessary, are changed and adapted to the current economic situation and the requirements of membership, and are realized through all bodies of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of RS and its regional chambers, branch associations and professional Services.